We're looking for an Executive PA for our Managing Director to provide comprehensive secretarial, excel & administration support, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Carol Joy London business.
We require a confident and efficient candidate that represents them internally and externally in a professional manner and that any confidential information is handled appropriately.
We're looking for a team player who will help to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues at all levels across the business & external brand partners.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to:
- Have proven experience within a PA role with a team of Directors and/or Execs
- Be highly organised and systematic/advanced Excel skills
- Always work collaboratively and supportive of the MD role
Main job responsibilities:
- Implement weekly reporting on sales/stock to MD
- Preparing monthly board pack to include all sales channels reports (ieB2B/B2C)
- Implementation of “back end” organisation of the business (for example Automated order forms for brand partners)
- Assist MD in PowerPoint presentations
- Organise, facilitate and attend (where necessary) strategy days and team meetings for stakeholders in the business
- Continuously suggest and implement new and improved ways of working across the relevant business area
- Proactively manage comms to the business area, including drafting email comms and creating other methods of communication where required
- Oversee due dates for product production runs
- Attend meetings & take minutes & actions, when necessary
- Process POs and log and manage company invoices
- Run weekly payment run
- Support with e-mail management
- Assist with the production of documents & presentations & provide support with projects, when required (for example new brand refresh launch)
- Provide day-to-day cover for MD during the absence
Experience, skills, knowledge & behaviours
- Highly organised & systematic (particularly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and finance spreadsheets)
- Efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a proactive manner & on own initiative
- A team player
- A confidential & professional approach is essential
- Display tact & discretion
- Demonstrate integrity & respect
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Interest in the luxury beauty sector would be an advantage
Please send a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Carol Joy London team to support our business growth plans. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing social media, Emarketing and advertising activities. This requires a broad understanding of digital marketing as a fundamental part of the marketing mix, and the use of social media as a tool in brand awareness and revenue growth. The role will require excellent interpersonal and social skills, oral and written presentation skills, as well as the ability to confidently communicate to key internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Marketing Consultant to develop digital performance strategies to deliver increased traffic, optimise conversion, drive revenue and expand brand awareness.
- Closely monitor and support the Digital Marketing Agency with all aspects of the planning and execution of our Q3 2023 relaunch.
- Develop and implement a monthly schedule of posts across key social media channels, working closely with the team to ensure that brand TOV and guidelines are adhered to.
- Respond to customer queries on social media, especially related to marketing activity.
- Support the planning and execution of paid search and paid social activities, in partnership with our Marketing Consultant and Digital Marketing agency, ensuring campaigns are clearly communicated in advance to the wider team and to retail/wholesale partners where appropriate.
- Support with brand influencer activities, including email and social media contact with prospective influencers and managing the sign-up process and onboarding activity, in collaboration with Digital Marketing Agency.
- Develop and implement regular eMarketing campaigns using Klaviyo to support the key goals for Carol Joy London’s eCommerce site.
- Monitor progress of organic social and eMarketing campaigns using various metrics and submit performance reports to key stakeholders monthly.
- Monitor competitor activity online, especially across social media channels, providing regular reports to the team.
- Support on retailer and distributor requests for marketing assets, proactively sharing guidelines to ensure that all activity falls within the Carol Joy London brand image.
- Support the Marketing Consultant, Managing Director and wider team with ad hoc administrative activities.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of managing social media channels.
- Experience of creating, implementing and reporting on eMarketing campaigns using tools like Klaviyo, Shopify and Meta Business Suite.
- - An understanding of core digital marketing principles and levers including SEO, content marketing, link building, eMarketing, digital PR, affiliates and PPC and display advertising is advantageous.
- Ability work independently with a fully remote team network is essential.
- A high degree of self-motivation and tenacity with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach.
- Competence in a wide range of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Design creation using platforms such as Canva and Temply also advantageous.
Please send a recent copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com